Local Invention Convention
Nine Steps to Inventing:
1. Think of a problem that needs to be solved.
2. Brainstorm possible solutions
3. Choose the best idea
4. Find out: Has this already been invented?
5. Draw a detailed picture
6. Construct a model
7. Test and redesign your invention until it works.
8. Think of a catchy name for your product
9. Design a colorful display or backboard to advertise your invention.
1. Setting up the Inventor's Notebook/Journal
2. Brainstorming Techniques:
Journaling, S.C.A.M.P.E.R., Question Formulation Technique
3. Thinking of a Problem:
4. Decision Making Strategies:
Pros and Cons, "Top Three," Flexibility, Realistic Goal Setting